Smart Locks & Ring compatability in Australia

Hi there. I’m reading that the Ring door bell is not compatible with Smart Locks in Australia meaning I cant use the app to unlock doors. Is that correct ?

Has anyone in Sydney, Australia installed a Ring Doorbell + Smart Lock. I’m struggling to find anyone that can install it for me.

Hi @BarryinOz. You are correct that smart lock integrations are not available in Australia, as they are currently only available in the United States. As Ring Alarm becomes available in other countries, smart lock integrations will become available in accordance with each country’s specific regulations. Ring.com will be updated as soon as these integrations become available in your area.

Thanks @Caitlyn_Ring . It has been over a year now…any update on smart lock integration in Australia. The Ring doorbell is great, but having the lock connected would be even better.

1 Like

@BarryinOz Your feedback is appreciated, but I don’t have any updates or additional information to share at this time. Once I do, I will be sure to share it in the appropriate threads, and Ring.com will be updated as well.