Slow slow slow

Everything is slow for ring doorbell. Slow notification, slow processing time, slow on everything. When I receive notification, ppl already left, when I check the video, it is still processing! What a product! Great job guys!

1 Like

Hi @Aikeber! Connection concerns like these are often related to network connection. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing wifi signal strength.

As for motion detection, there can sometimes be trial and error needed as environments will vary from home to home. I recommend starting with zones and sensitivity to fine tune the detection efficiency. We’re here to assist if you need any additional assistance with this!

I am so disappointed with my new Ring doorbell and chime. It is next to useless. SLOW to relay pictures to my iphone and nothing to do with wifi speeds as am on max oomph.

By the time I can get a picture on my phone, whether I am in the house or out, the person at the door has long gone.

I am seriously considering asking for my money back on the basis that the product is not fit for the purpose described.

its the same here, waiting for aqara one to come out and replacing, it takes way to long to load