Siren causing camera to completely freeze

Just installed my Stick Up Battery Cam, and have it plugged in with the indoor outdoor power adapter. While checking out the Live Feed, twice I attempted to Activate Siren just to test the noise level, and both times it caused the camera to crash, which had me unplugging and removing the battery to restart the camera. The second time, I waited 20 minutes to see if it would come back online, but it didn’t. I tried reconnecting through the app etc as well,
And it also wasn’t recording motion or any video during this time.

The obvious fix is to just not activate the Siren, but what are my fix options here?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @NickC22. I know you mentioned removing the battery to restart the Camera, but have you fully reset it? You can reset the Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that is complete, set it back up in the Ring App using the steps under Set Up a Device. Test out the siren again after completing the setup process. If this concern still persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: