Since this morning no notifications coming through ios, android or even alexa

Seems something down on Ring.com side? we missed a parcel delivery (frustrating as we were in at time) and I realised when pressing the doorbell it is not notifying us on our devices or announcing through alexa. I went in to the app and saw device health and wifi was fine. I even checked live video feed was working (it was). All notifications are on etc. So wondering why the notifications are not working. Assuming something is down on the Ring.com side despite their status page saying otherwise. In case this is region specific our location is Romford, UK

thanks

Hey @Scottyboy9999. We did not have any issues with notifications being delivered in the Ring systems, so I’m not too sure what would be causing the notifications to not be delivered if you have all of them turned on, and the Doorbell is online and functioning. I recommend following up our support team on this concern to ensure you have everything sorted out. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.