Shipping Times Excessive

I placed an order over 10 days ago for a wired camera/light. It was actually in response to a promotional email for Black Friday. Shipping was quoted at the time to be 24-48grs.My card was charged immediately but all I get are daily emails titled “Your order hasn’t shipped”. I tired to cancel altogether but their policy is you can’t cancel an item after 45 minutes. I can only return it after I receive it. The “chat” line only redirects you to useless answers or this forum. Called 800 number can’t get a person after many hours trying. Does any of this make sense for an Amazon company? Hate do do it, but credit card dispute is next course of action.

Yes, Amazon owns Ring, but that doesn’t mean they applied Amazon’s order system to Ring.
It is unfortunate that the initial estimate wasn’t correct, but one must remember there are, in some areas massive, supply chain disruptions. Likely being patient you’ll still get your ordered products.

Good luck with the credit card dispute as you’ll likely have to wait longer for that than it would just waiting for the shipment.

Our support team can help further with looking into the status of your shipment as well as escalate your concerns to the appropriate team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.