Shared doorbell

I received the email to accept a shared invitation. I set up an account but cannot view the doorbell. I only get an area to purchase merchandise

Hey @Margaret, it seems like you may be on the wrong location in order to see the device you were shared on. If you’re logged into the account with the email address that the device was shared under, you’ll just need to toggle your locations. In the Ring app, go into the main menu and then select your current location above “Dashboard.” You will see a location that says “Location Name (Shared).” Once you select that and then go to Devices, you should see the shared device(s) under there.

i have this issue too… i set up the account and I’m the “owner” of the doorbell2 at my home address. When i invited my husband, he set up the account and input our address which made him another “owner”. Then neither of ours worked. I deleted the address on his account and now mine works again… but he’s not linked. He did get the invite email, went thru the “game” and still didnt get any indication to be a shared user. IM STUMPED

Hi there, @skristof! If checking the locations in your Ring app, as suggestion above, did not help here, please double check your owner account by logging in at Ring.com via web browser. If you are still not seeing your Ring devices listed, check your email for any related notifications. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.