shareable devices

My wife shared our devices with me from her app, yet everytime i open the email sent to me nothing happens. Have tried to accept the email on my pc as well as my phone. I have also reinstalled the app, and nothing seems to work. She can see the devices and interact with them fine but it wont share to me and allow me to see them. If this function isnt currently working than so be it. Or is it possible to be logged into the same account on 2 different devices? if so i will do that to lose the frustration i am getting because something so simple doesnt seem to work.

Hi @RobertJ. Once you are added as a Shared User, you should receive an email that contains an invite. After accepting that invite, you will then be able to view the devices that were shared with you in your Ring App. It is important to note that if you have any devices set up under your email address already, the devices that were shared with you will be under a different location in your Ring App. You’ll need to tap the location name at the top center of the screen and tap the location with (Shared) in the name from the dropdown list to view the devices.

If it is still not working for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. A member of our support team can take a closer look and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: