Security floodlight camera new product

On this camera can I use two to three cell phones for live video and two-way Talk coverage and I have Samsung Galaxy also do you need to have their service plan to view live coverage and live talk

1 Like

You can use as many devices that you want. You can live view and 2 way talk without a plan. You might have issues if more than one try to look at the same time or talk at the same time only.

1 Like

Okay thank you for that information on this security floodlight camera it shows being a new product is this the new and improved and also what is the range for the cellular can you be in another state and will the live video footage and Voice Talk work

1 Like

The only cameras I see on the site as new are the stickup cameras. They are better than the older and have 1080p.
As for cellular signal if your cellular plan allows for streaming video ( you’d have to call them to check). As long as you have a connection anywhere with your cellphone, you can see the camera. The only time may be certain wifi connections like at work or such that may block video streaming.

1 Like