As Round Two ends, it’s time for Round Three to begin! It looks like Round Two didn’t have the same attraction as Round One. We’re working on emails to keep everyone looped in when we post, however, we’d love to hear your thoughts! If you have any feedback please reply to the maincontest post here.
We are excited as Round Three begins today! This one is all about the highlights you have caught on camera with your Ring devices. Specifically we want you to share a video showing school spirit, love of basketball, or just you and your family shooting hoops.
Please kudo your fellow neighbors videos that you like – this will help us pick the top three videos.
Follow these steps to r etrieve the Ring share link in your web browser and post it here:
- Log into your web account at ring.com/account.
- Click on the video you wish to share from the device activity.
- Click on the grey “Share” button in the top right corner of your video.
- Click “Get Link” then select “Copy to Clipboard” to share the link.
- Go back to this Round Three contest post.
- Click “Reply” in the bottom right corner of this post.
- Paste the link in the Reply box and include a fun caption.
- Click “Post” to share your highlight with the Community!
Top three kudoed videos receive the following points:
- 1st place 6 points
- 2nd place 4 points
- 3rd place 2 points
Bonus points for a creative caption!
Note: You can only kudo others posts not your own.
The fine print:
- Entries will be accepted up until Thursday March 28th at 7PM PDT
- One entry per community member per post
- Full terms, conditions, and eligibility information
Round Three is officially over. We are no longer accepting any responses.