Rings says connection to new Wifi complete - but still shows offline

I have followed steps to reconnect my device to my new wifi network. (Same name, new password) It goes through the steps, says it successfully connected but after it still shows its offline?

Hi @user24523. What Ring device are you trying to reconnect to your wifi network? Are you given an option to manually enter in both the network name and password, or are is the Ring app asking you to complete the setup with a previous network?

Was there ever resolution to this? I’m experiencing a similar issue, while connected via Ethernet.

Hi @user49523. If your Base Station is showing as offline but have a ethernet cable connected, try the following steps:

• Reboot the Base Station by Quickly pressing and releasing the reset button at the back of the device with a paper clip or similar tool. DO NOT PRESS AND HOLD THE RESET BUTTON DOWN LONGER THAN ONE SECOND TO AVOID FACTORY RESETTING THE DEVICE.

• Reboot your router as well by unplugging it for a few seconds and then plugging it back in.

if you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.