Ringing in a Winter Wonderland Introduction
Edit as of 1/26/2021: CONGRATS TO OUR GRAND PRIZE WINNER, @NickyT! Your submission was wintery, included a cute doggy, and brought laughter to others.
Hey neighbors! Winter is upon us, and the season always brings a wonderland full of wintery phenomena. From holiday spirit to snow in the air, your Ring device captures so much of this cheer. We invite you to share these events with the Ring Community for a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes by participating in our Ringing in a Winter Wonderland video contest!
How to enter: Share a video from your Ring device that captures the true essence of winter. This could be a video of snow sliding off a roof, snow pouring down from the sky, a snowman moment, or driveway shoveling bloopers.
Think you’ve captured the perfect video on your Ring device? Join the contest by posting your submission in the contest thread right here! Please be sure to add a description, and city or state in the title. Learn more about how to download your Ring video from your computer here. Remember to participate by liking any great videos posted by other neighbors.
- Your reply and video submission should contain a short description of video content and your city. (Ex: It’s an avalanche! From Vermont)
- Entries will be accepted from today, Friday January 8th, 2021 until Monday January 25th, 2021. The top 3 qualifying video submissions with the most likes will determine our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. These winners will be chosen and announced by Friday January 29th, 2020.
- Video cannot show serious injury, crime, or explicit content including graphic language. Remember, the video should be as wintery and fun as possible. Whether it is funny, heartwarming, weather related, or a success story, we want to see the winter fun! This is for all of our Community to enjoy, so please make sure your submission is in accordance with our Community Guidelines . Users that are trolling and excessively negative in their reply will have their post deleted.
- Only valid for neighbors that are in the U.S. We will announce the winners and reach out to the winner accordingly to obtain shipping information. Please read the official contest rules in full here.
- One video submission per neighbor. The video must be a Ring video from your own Ring device (Ring logo must be present in video). Learn more about how to download your Ring video from your computer here .
How to win: Winners will be chosen by number of likes on their submission ***** , but remaining relevant to the winter theme is a must! Neighbors looking to give themselves the best chances at winning should be creative with their title relating to the video and be confident in the entertainment factor of the video event being shared, in order to attract more likes. Whether you want people to laugh or want to warm neighbors’ hearts, following the Ringing in a Winter Wonderland contest rules and these tips is a great start.
***** In the event that there are multiple winners because of the same number of likes, tie breaker would be determined at random. In the case of said tie, a neighbor from the tie breaker pool for said prize will chosen at random.
Prizes : Whether 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, you will have your Video Submissions featured in the announcement we made of said winner and will each receive a Community Swag Bag. In addition, here is the breakdown of prizes per winner:
- 1st Place : Indoor Cam, Solar Yard Sign, Chime Pro OR Quick Release Battery OR Doorbell Faceplate, and Community Swag Bag.
- 2nd Place: Solar Yard Sign, Chime Pro OR Quick Release Battery OR Doorbell Faceplate, and Community Swag Bag.
- 3rd Place : Chime Pro OR Quick Release Battery OR Doorbell Faceplate and Community Swag Bag.
In our Community, all things are done as a team, including winning! We want all neighbors to feel welcome in sharing some winter spirit with each other, and remember to shout out your city, as we love to see what weather is like in the colder states.
Curious what I consider “Ringing in the Winter Wonderland”? Check out my submission below!