Ringdoor Pro and the app grunts and hums

Hi. I have had problems with my Ring door Pro for about a week and a half. When someone presses the button and you open the app in the phone (Iphone x and Iphone 8) and receive the call, it just grunts and hums, it sounds like a tractor is running right next to the bell. You can not talk in it. And it sounds the same in both the bell and the app. Same sound. But there is nothing wrong with the actual video part the image is as usual. So I thought it was wrong on the device so I bought a new one yesterday. Exactly the same problem with it. So I thought if there was something in my network that did it so I have moved the stuff from my solid fiber to a 4G router. Gets exactly the same error.

Have had the products for a little over 2 years and never had these problems before.

This is certainly an odd concern to hear of, @Ille83. The best next step here will be to power cycle your Doorbell Pro by removing power (disconnecting wires or hitting breaker), then reapplying power after waiting a few moments. If this does not help, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.