Ring wont activate live view

My ring won’t activate live view, let alone respond quick enough to actually see people at my door. I’ve tried to reboot the ring itself, call ring customer service, and also check my WiFi which it recommends but it response “your WiFi is great”. Honestly I’m disgusted with this service as it offers literally no protection and is expensive, any advice is welcomed before I toss this product.

Sorry to hear about this, @BaileyAAnderson! Video connection concerns are often related to wifi, mobile device, or Ring app communication variables. Good call checking your wifi signal strength, or RSSI, in the Device Health section of your Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for additional tips on optimizing this signal strength.

As you’ve already checked most network variables, try removing and reinstalling the Ring app to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your mobile device. On your mobile device, try testing video on wifi only, and then on data only, to see if either connection is more efficient. Please also ensure bluetooth and VPN is disabled.

If this concern persists, try out the Rapid Ring app, which is designed for the quickest access to live view and live events. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

My live view ring doorbell is not working too…and I am sure my wifi is working because my other ring devices works fine…I believe there must be a issue with your app, because this only happens these two months, it was find previously, can you please fix the issue? Thanks