Ring Video Doorbell

I keep trying to set up my Ring Video Doorbell and when I get to the step of connecting it to my WiFi Network, I always get the error that says “There seems to be a problem with your internet connection. Your Ring Doorbell can’t connect to the internet through your network. Make sure you have a working internet connection, then try again.” My internet connection is very strong. And when I log onto my xfinity app, it states that my Ring Doorbell is connected to it. But it won’t recognize that in the app. Help please!!!

Hey @Odomcj. Could you check the network settings on your router to ensure the ports and protocols are adjusted and opened to allow the Ring device to connect to your network and report as online? If making these changes is to no avail and you cannot connect the device still, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.