Ring video doorbell - image pixelated colour pink/green/blue hues

Hi, I have had a Ring video boorbell 8VR1S5-VAU0 mounted outside my property facing the street for quite some time now.

It has been working without issue then suddently one day, perhaps 3-6 months ago now, when someone pressed the doorbell and I opened up the video all the colours in the image appeared pixelated with pink/blue/green gues throughout impacting the ability to clearly see the image, and has persisted ever since.

I have just unmounted the doorbell and performed a hard reset, set it up from scratch again and yet the issue persists. Could this be a firmware issue as it just suddenly started occurring? Ring firmware version in device health says “Up to date”. Using Ring app version 5.26.1 on iOS 13.4.1. There is no visible physical damage to the doorbell from where it was mounted.

Attached screenshot for reference… any ideas?!

Hi @pavlos. Thank you for detailing your experience and showing us an example of what you are seeing. You actually are two steps ahead of the game, as the troubleshooting you have taken was going to be what I was going to recommend. If you could, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Once you have this resolved with them, please come back and let us know how this experience went!

I’m having the same issue with my indoor stick up cam, the video footage is now pink? How do I fix this as the camera is only around 6mth old?