Ring Video Doorbell 2

The door bell has been working fine for a year, but all of a sudden the doorbell part won’t work. Everything else does. Motion sensors, live view, motion notifications etc… etc… all work. If you the push the button, nothing. No chimes, no lights no notifications, my Echos don’t ring. I don’t want to reset it just incase it’s the button itself that’s shot, at least for now I can get motion alerts and listen for someone knocking. Any help would be apprciated.

Hey @LesWilder. Have you been in touch with our support team over the phone on this concern? I recommend reaching out to them for this concern, but please know that they will ask you to preform some troubleshooting steps on the device and a possible reset. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: