Ring Video DoorBell 2

I’ve had the ring video doorbell 2 installed for about a year. I noticed recently that it is not ringing my house’s internal doorbell. It is also not charging the ring battery. The 10amp transformer is working and when I disconnect the bell wires and touch them the bell does ring. Why won’t it ring when I reconnect the ring and press the button and why isn’t it charging the Ring battery? Everything else works fine and I only noticed what was going on when the battery finally dies and I have to recharge it.

Hey @TStratton. Could you try resetting the Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds? After this time has passed, check the Device Health page and see if it reflects as hardwired. If you still see it registered as battery, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.