Ring update sucks

Had a ring 2 years ago and worked fine. New home installed ring and can’t even find the ring device I installed! Worst ui ever!

Hi @Johneve. Would you mind clarifying what you’re seeing if you’re not able to see your Ring device that you installed? Additionally, which device did you install? You can find the name of the Ring Doorbell or Ring Security Camera you have either on the original packaging or on the back of the device itself. Feel free to attach any screenshots of what you’re seeing in the Ring App as well so I can have a better idea of what you’re seeing.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t see Ring devices

I can not agree more. I had multiple old devices that just stopped working and got sucked into ordering a new discounted device. BIG MISTAKE. Multiple issues installing the doorbell and chime. Can’t get Chime into setup mode easily then can’t sync it to doorbell once online. Constant error message on the application. The app is Soo clumsy that I can’t hit the doorbell and get the app to acknowledge a ring but the dashboard still says not connected…Tried all 3 routers in the house. 2.4ghz, 5, and 6ghz signals still the stupid application says not connected…Unreal. waste of time and money. Not sure why anyone would waste their time with the worthless product and application.

1 Like