Ring stick up camera will not show live view

My ring stick up camera will not show live view or detect motion. It has RSSI-39, I had to use a WiFi extender to reach its location for good enough signal. The screen is showing activating device with spinning circle then says streaming error. This is its initial setup and completes all steps successfully and blue light is on.

Hey @Wlmarling1. How long did you wait to turn on the Live View after setting up the device? Is this your first Ring device that you have set up in your home? You may need to give the device a few minutes to finish the firmware before booting up a Live View, in addition to ensuring you have all ports and protocols addressed on your network settings to allow the Ring device to pull up the Live View. Let me know if you’ve since been able to pull up the Live View, or if you are able to after changing your network settings if this is the first Ring device connected to your network.

I’ll m also having this issue. I have 3 total cameras, all setup yesterday 6/1/20. 2 of 2 of the cameras work perfect. The third worked for a few minutes then stopped activating when I went to live. I’ve deleted the camera and reinstalled it to my system and still nothing. It’s showing all updates have been installed. Will it have issues if I mounted it on the ceiling above the motion detector for the security system?

Hey @tstephenson. It will not have issues when located in an area new any of the Ring Alarm Security Devices, as they run on Z-Wave and the camera runs on wifi. Are you able to reach out to our support team about this concern, as it’s only happening on one device while the other two are functioning properly? If possible, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.