Ring stick up cam

I just set up my girlfriends stick up cam. I am a shared user and did not see the new one pop up on our app. I have the door bell view but not the cam. Do I have to do the setup process as well or will the account eventually update and show me the new cam view?

@Yiamore wrote:
I just set up my girlfriends stick up cam. I am a shared user and did not see the new one pop up on our app. I have the door bell view but not the cam. Do I have to do the setup process as well or will the account eventually update and show me the new cam view?

Hello @Yiamore ,

Most likely, as a “Share User”, your Ring account has a different address location than your girlfriend location. Check the location that is displayed at the very top of your Ring App (just right of the 3 horizontal bar icon that is in the upper-left-corner). You can select your girlfriend’s address there which should then display her cam on your Ring App. If you don’t like the hassle of switching location between your cameras and her, you can also select “All Cameras” in this Location area, which then displays all cameras that you are authorized to have access to.

I hope you find this information helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like