Ring Stick Up Cam Not able to put in setup mode or hard reset

Hi,

I was curious if anyone has any suggestion of what to try further. The background on this is that I had a stick-up cam that was stuck in night view mode so I did a hard reset and removed it from my devices on the ring app. When attempting to place in setup mode while holding the orange button for ~30 seconds, it gave a solid steady white light, no pulsing. I called tech support and was advised to removed the screws on the back and disconnect the battery which I did with no change. I’m not sure what else to do.

Hey @joer171. If you have performed the recommendation given to you by the support team and the device is still not going into setup mode, you will need to go back to our support team to report this. They should be able to look more into this and if your device is no longer functioning and still within warranty, will issue a replacement for you or work out the best option for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Feel free to come back here and let us know how it goes!