Ring Stick Up Cam- IR keeps turning on and off every two seconds

Noticed the at night, the IR on my new Ring Stick Up cam keeps turning on and off every 2 seconds. So when trying to view in Live mode, even in a pitch dark room with ambient light, it will keep turning the IR on and off every 2 seconds making the video go blank every 2 seconds. I checked the battery and it’s fully charged. I tried resetting the cam but it is still turning the IR off and no every 2 seconds. How to do I go about resolving this?

The other two cameras in this set seem fine so far.

Hi @user24815. Do you have a video of this happening? If possible, please share it here so I can show it to my team so we can further diagnose this. Thanks, neighbor!

@Tom_Ring I’m so sorry, I just saw your response. I tried uploading the video I downloaded from the event history to this thread but it is saying the video format is not supported. Is there an email address I could send it to?

I reset the camera and went through the set up on the ring app again. We tried moving it to different rooms too and it still does the same. It’s fine in daylight but when In a pitch dark room, the IR blinks on and off.

Edit: It let me upload one.

I have the same issue. How’s this been debugged?

Hi neighbors. If you have tried rebooting your Camera and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.