Ring Stick up Cam (3.gen) SmartThings Installation problem

I would like to say that the Integration between smartthings and Ring that Ring has most responsibility to do this unless you don’t want to.

Smarttthing is a platform. They provided the API and developer guide for third-party to do the integration. The only thing smartthings will do is to approve or deny the integration based on the technical requirements.

So if the products is not able to integrate with Smartthings, Ring is the one who should be taking care of instaed of referring to smartthings team directly

I have the same problem with Ring Stick-Up v2 Wired. Read on other SmartThings thread that the camera is compatible. Bought it then found this form after get the error “ring is reporting that you don’t own any devices on this account”

Hoping SmartThings sorts this out but seeing that their devices are running out dry and support and development seeming slowing, I am not sure if the future of SmartThing is under question?

I bought several stick up Cams (battery) for the SmartThings integration since my doorbell and Floodlight Cam worked great… very disappointed … I really thought something was broken till I read this thread, which I guess it is…

Why isn’t anything happen regarding this issue?

We’re always striving to bring you the best customer experience. While API integrations like IFTTT and SmartThings have limited functionality with Ring, we do not officially support these integrations. Please reach out to Smartthings support for troubleshooting assistance.

To learn more about how SmartThings works with Ring devices, please check out their website here. :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. I purchased 3 battery stick up cams because of their availability within SmartThings but I am getting the same error when I attempt to add them to my system.