Ring Solar sign text extremely faded after less than a year

Hello!

My Ring Solar Sign looks pretty awful and I haven’t had it for even a year. Is this replaceable under warranty? Thank you!

Hey @MaccDaddy. So sorry this happened with your Solar Security Sign! You can definitely get this replaced if it’s been under a year of having it. For the replacement, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

My solar security sign is totally faded

in the Florida sun in less than 2 years.

Wow that is very discouraging. I was going to get one, think OI will just stick with the cheap $15 one for now. Hope ring addresses that issue as I was really looking forward to having a ring solar sigh.

Hi Ring, I have the same thing but it was shipped to me as a free item as a valuable customer. Can’t see it on my online history. Can I still qualify for warranty?

Hi @Stavs. I recommend reaching out to our support team to verify if your Ring Solar Sign is under warranty, regardless of whether it was sent as a free item.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.