Ring Retrofit - reconnect after deleting by mistake

My ring retrofit kit has been working great for 3 months or so. Today, I deleted the retrofit device from the app. I am not able to add it back. I have done everything, but the device does not connect back with base station.

Is there anything I can do for the base station to start hearing for this retrofit kit. I would hate to remove all legacy wired connections from the retrofit kit / reset basestation etc. to make the basestation start listening for this retrofit kit. I feel like retrofit kit was not deleted properly from base station, so I am not able to add it back.

Hi @spati123. I think you are correct. It sounds as if the RetroFit Kit was not deleted properly. Try perform a factory reset on your RetroFit Kit to see if this will allow you to connect. Please, don’t attempt to factory reset your Base Station as this could cause unforeseen issues. If this doesn’t work, I suggest reaching out to our Ring Alarm support team for the next best steps.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.