Ring records lost

I’m in need of help have lost my cam footage from current to 22 March I’m not very good with this device yet I will learn but my son in law had it fitted as we were having break in problems my husbands waiting for a hip operation so we’re quite vulnerable at the minute I’m in the UK in Yorkshire could anyone help me please. Thank you

Sorry to hear about this, @CN52! You’ve reached the Ring Community, a neighbor to neighbor forum. While there are Community team members and neighbors here to assist, our support team does not monitor this platform.

With that said, it sounds like you may be inquiring about Protect Plans and recorded videos. As we value both your security and your privacy, when an account is not subscribed to a Protect Plan or if videos are deleted from the account, these recordings are not saved anywhere else. Thus, they cannot be restored. It is recommended to download important videos externally, or even star them as a visual reminder. Keep in mind, starring an event does not prevent it from being deleted.

If you are wanting to reach out support team, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps.