Ring Protect

I thought I already had Ring Protect. Do I?

How can I find out if I already have Ring Protect? I thought I did have it.

Hey @chanel319319. You can verify if you have an active plan by going onto Ring.com, logging in, and then after logging in, hover over your name at the top right and click on My Plans. You can verify if you have a plan set up here. If you do not see a plan but believe you have already paid for one, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t see my plans as an option.

Why do you call me Chanel? My name is Sue Carpenter.

@chanel319319 My apologises, as we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, I do not have your personal name, just your username that you use for your Community account. No worries, since you do not see my plans, it would best to reach out to our support team directly to get your plan in order. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.