Ring Protect Pro options

Just signed up for Ring Protect Pro. A few basic questions.
Alexa Guard. How do I have Alexa to call the HelpLine? What phrase? What other phrases work with Alexa>Ring?
I understand Protect Pro provides 3GB of storage. How many minutes of camera video is that?
Home and Away modes. Those work through Geofencing?

Any place I can ask this and get a reply?

Hi @requiredusername. We have Help Center articles that will provide you the information you are looking for; these are the following articles:

If you need immediate assistance with our Ring products or services, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Very good. Answered most of my questions. Last problem is I only want Geofence to arm when two (both) phones are outside the geofence perimeter. I can’t find how to do that?

@requiredusername. I’m glad that information was helpful. As for using Geofence, it will not arm your Ring Alarm. It will only send a reminder to do so when exiting the Geofence. Geofencing is only available to the primary owner of the Ring devices.

Bummer. Any chance it will ever be automatic, like other apps?

@requiredusername As of now, we do not have any information on this becoming a feature. Additionally, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. It helps us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. I found this Feature Request post where other neighbors share a similar interest as yours; feel free to add a vote for it.