Ring Protect Plus Discount not Working for Preorder

Hi I am trying to preorder the second generation video doorbell and am a ProtectPlus member, however it is not giving me the 10% discount in the cart. How do I get the discount? I received the discount for other items.

Hi @vijaydc! It is possible that the device you are wanting to use it for, might already be promotional or not eligible. Check out our help center article which lists the criteria for being able to use the 10% discount.

In the article you will also find this link to the eligible items which the discount can be used. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

No that doesn’t really help. The product I am trying to purchase is listed as being eligible for the discount and does not fall under any of the listed exclusions. I am trying to buy the 2nd generation doorbell.

1 Like

Thank you for the update on this @vijaydc! After confirming that your purchase meets all eligibility criteria, if the discount is still not applying our support team will be happy to assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.