Ring Pro was working great and now there is no connection all of a sudden

My Ring pro is hard wired and was working great then all of a sudden it’s not connected to the internet. I tried resetting it and then connecting it again but constantly got the “unable to connect you to ring” message. I looked up similar and some tried taking wires out and leaving it for a few minutes. Tried this and then to my surprise it finally connected and got all excited even when she said “Rome wasn’t built in a day” then it said I was connected but when it loaded the screen I was once again disconnected. I’ve spent hours on this and losing the will now. Please help!!!

Hi @ShabbaRing. You’re on the right track by seeing what other neighbors have tried with this concern before. One more troubleshooting step you can try is to reset the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, try taking the Doorbell through a new setup in the Ring App to see if it will properly connect to your wifi. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile: