Ring Pro Video Door not detecting anything

Doorbell pro been going offline since 8 am this morning, this is the same issue on Dec 29th with devices going offline and online the whole time. The doorbell pro is online on the app but not detecting motion and live view is not working. My flood light camera is working fine. This is an issue on ring system server side. Tech support is no help since they only read a script and don’t listen to what the customers have to say.

Hi there, @StevenMonkey! If only your Doorbell Pro is falling offline, and not the Floodlight Camera, the best first step will be to check it’s power diagnostic in the device health section of your Ring app. I recommend also ensuring your Doorbell Pro is connecting to your 2.4 Ghz wifi, rather than 5Ghz.

If this concern persists despite power and wifi resources being sufficient, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hello - my Ring Doorbell pro is less than a month old at the moment - it is missing quite a few events during the day - then all of a sudden it wakes up again and starts picking up motion again. I can see motion when I look through the snap shots that should trigger motion but they are being missed. Someone was standing at my door this morning and it failed to detect motion completely. All the settings have been checked and I’ve turned it off and on again a few times. It makes the device less than 50% effective. Any hints welcome! Thanks