Ring pro v2 working intermittently after initial setup

Setup my ring pro v2. It was connected to the 2.4 ghz wifi. It worked for first time and then offline almost right away. The ring is flashing blue on top and based on google it is charging the battery. Isn’t the ring pro v2 hardwired? why does it need to fully charged before fully functional? So my initial setup was done at 6pm. it offline until 10pm. I suddently received a notification at 10:30pm. I went in and checked… streaming video error and then it went offline again. This time i moved my router very close to ring. Okay, so i guess maybe i left it charge for the whole night. Until next day, it still flashing blue. It’s 2pm, i got another notification again and this time it recorded 2 video clips. I went in, it is offline again same flashing blue on top. I took it down and plugged into usb for charging. I tried pressing the side button for 15s, 30s, 1min. It rebooted itself with a white circling but after few seconds it went back to flashing blue on top again. Please help…

Hi @huiraym. What is the voltage rating for you transformer? The Ring Pro 2 is hardwired, but a small amount of charging is required to charge the internal capacitor. Do you have the Pro Power Kit installed on your Chime Kit? I would also recommend checking the wiring in this circuit to ensure that everything is secure.