Ring pro slow to view live / fails

All of a sudden the ring pro door bell fails to view live, it would time out. Meanwhile my floodlight live view works fine. I tried resetting and using a different SSID. However I have a very strong 5ghz signal. Please advice.

Hi @Starscrean. How close is your router to the Doorbell Pro? If possible, I’d suggest trying a 2.4GHz connection instead, as this will be more stable and have a longer range than a 5.0GHz. You can also review our Community Post on Live View concerns here, and you should be able to find a solution there as well. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply.
My router is 15 ft away

@Starscrean Thanks for letting me know! Since the Doorbell doesn’t appear to be too far from the router, then I’d recommend trying the other suggestions in my previous reply, such as connecting the Doorbell to a 2.4GHz connection and checking out the Community Post I linked. If nothing does the trick for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look at this for you and help find a working solution. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: