RING PRO - No live viewing/Dashboard & app not working

Hi,

I have had my doorbell for just over a year now and never had any problems, Today i noticed the app doesnt allow me to view live from the doorbell and then the app isnt responding like it used to.

Wondering if the servers for ring are down or if anyone else is experiencing these same issues.

:smiley:

@BOBG86 wrote:

Hi,

I have had my doorbell for just over a year now and never had any problems, Today i noticed the app doesnt allow me to view live from the doorbell and then the app isnt responding like it used to.

Wondering if the servers for ring are down or if anyone else is experiencing these same issues.

Hello @BOBG86 from ‘across the pond’ in the USA ,

I didn’t realize that the big Ring outage affected you guys over there in the UK, like it has here in North America. The issues you are describing have been occurring here as a result.

Occasionally, someone calls into Ring Support here, and although some of us are fully restored, many others are not, or only partially.

Here’s one of the many posts threads from over here:

https://community.ring.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Ring-is-experiencing-a-system-wide-login-and-app-errors-Nov-25/m-p/71256#M842

:frowning:

1 Like