Ring Pro Increased number of motion alerts

My ring Pro has started giving unwanted motion alerts from past few weeks even though I have people only selected, activity zones set-up, unwanted alerts are from outside selected zones and caused by cars, insects or birds. I even tried reducing motion sensitivity. Firmware is showing up to date, can any one assist or have answer.

Unit worked fine when recording plan was active.

Hi @amangill. I would suggest resetting you Ring Pro, reconnecting it to wifi and then readjusting your Motion Settings. You can reset your Ring Pro by pressing and holding the Setup button for 20 seconds. You will need to remove the Faceplate to do this. Then, follow the steps outlined in this Help Center article here to reconnect your Ring Pro to wifi. Lastly, this Help Center article here covers how to adjust your Motion Settings.

After those steps have been completed, monitor the activity of your Ring Pro to see if it aligns with your adjustments. If you’re not getting consistent results, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.