Ring Pro 2 and Doorbell going off line after a few days of power

I have a hardwired mechanical doorbell with the Pro Power Kit added to it to run a Ring Pro 2 video door bell. When I test it, it acts like the breaker is tripped. ( but it is not) the door bell does not work and the Ring is offline (not getting power).

Flipping the breaker does not restore power.
I have to remove the Pro Power Kit and turn the breaker off for an hour, then do a fresh reinstall of the Pro Power Kit to restore activity. But then it goes out again after a few days.

Any suggestions on more permanent fix?
Or does Ring have a doorbell with transformer I could install in the same spot with the existing wiring? ( not a separate 120 outlet)

Of course this is at a rental property in an other state, so remote actions or simple things the renter can do would be best. Onsite work has to be schedule months in advance.
Thoughts?

You’ve done a great job to eliminate many variables here, in which the Video Doorbell Pro not powering up might indeed be a transformer issue. We do have a transformer available for the Pro 2 on Ring.com. I recommend also checking out this Help Center article about wire gauge, just to be sure the wiring used is delivering a proper voltage. :slight_smile: