Ring (not Pro or 2) Blue Circle blinking

Hello,

I just got my Ring doorbell yesterday. I let it charge with the cable that came with it overnight, as the directions said to let it charge for at least 5 hrs. The entire time it flashed blue (2 flashes of the whole blue ring every second). I unplugged it and and it sat for about 24 hrs. I went back to set it up, and it had no power. I plugged it back in and was able to get into pairing mode with my phone via Wifi using the app. As it went through the setup with lights doing things the way they should according to the setup guide, the blue light began to flash. Then it became non-responsive. I plugged it back in and reset it. Now, all it does is flash blue when I have it plugged into the orange micro-USB cable. When I unplug it, it goes dark. Can you help?

Hey @daveleau! It sounds like you’ve completed all the right steps for troubleshooting here. With the Doorbell being fully charged, and a reset already performed, I recommend reaching out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: