Ring / MyQ Integration for Garage Door not working

I am trying to add my garage door to the Ring App. I have found several instructions (both on Ring.com & the MyQ website) but nothing seems to work as described. In the Ring app, I have no shortcut for adding a Garage Door Opener and Garage Door Openers do not appear as an option in Setup a Device.
If I select Works with Ring in the MyQ app, it takes me to an error screen in the Ring App (attached). Anyone run into this?

Hey @TimRCanada. It looks like neighbors in this thread here were also having this issue. Check out the troubleshooting steps that they’ve done to see if it will work for you. I was able to find this thread using the search feature in the Community. I hope this helps!

This appears to be an issue because I am located in Canada. Apparently (from reading other posts), the Canadian version of the app does not support the garage shortcut…which makes absolutely ZERO sense to me.

It is now June 2023 and we Canadians still don’t have the Garage Door function in our RING app. Is anyone able to speak to that?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.