Ring Jobsite Security - Device compatibility

Hi, I am wondering if the new Ring Jobsite system works with all the same Ring devices that my regular Ring Alarm works with. For example, can I connect door/window sensors, temperature/flood sensors? What about automation devices like a smart lock or thermostat? Last question: this system is professionally monitored right? Will the police, fire dept., ambulance respond if a burglary/fire is detected at one of my job sites? Thank you.

Hi @RollTide74. You can find all of the information related to the Ring Jobsite Security Kit here. The Jobsite Security Kit contains the Ring Alarm Pro, which is compatible with all Ring Alarm 1st and 2nd generation Ring Alarm security devices. This includes Contact Sensors, Motion Detectors, Keypads and Range Extenders. You can also use Ring Alarm accessories, including Flood & Freeze Sensors, Smoke & CO Listeners, and Panic Buttons.

With the Ring Alarm Pro, you can subscribe to the Ring Protect Pro plan which will provide the Professional Monitoring feature. You can learn more about the Professional Monitoring feature and what it entails here, and if your job site is considered a commercial property, you can find information on that here as well. I hope this helps answer your questions. :slight_smile: