Ring Floodlight Pro - Lights Always On

Hello,

I have a Ring Floodlight Pro, it suddenly stopped working and the lights are always on. It no longer connects to Wi-Fi and I have tried to reset it but it does not go into setup mode. The lights are always on.

Any suggestions/ideas please?

Hi @Makkie. Try completely disconnecting this Floodlight Cam from power for about 10 minutes, the reconnect it to power. After that, give it about 10 minutes to reconnect to WiFi and see if this problems persists. This is also a good time to reboot your internet router. Let me know how this goes!

1 Like

Hello Tom,

Thanks, I’ve tried that, it’s the same.

Hi @Makkie. Thanks for trying that for me. Upon powering the Floodlight Cam back up, does the bubble on the bottom of the Camera display any type of light pattern? Do you hear the Floodlight speak at all (“Welcome to Ring”)? Is this wired into a junction box? With these questions in mind, it would probably be best to follow up with our support team so they can actively troubleshoot this with you in real time. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like