Ring floodlight Camera glitchy

My floodlight camera randomly stopped working. It is clicking constantly and randomly flashing in the floodlight and sensor. It’s been running fine for about 3 months now perfectly fine. App says unit is offline and does not connect to wifi. So I followed the troubleshooting steps including holding down reset button, resetting modem, powering off unit via shutting off breaker switch and still no luck. All my wiring is good and no sign of anything weird.

Is it a bad unit? What am I missing?

Hi @Lanerdude. Thanks for sharing the steps that you’ve already taken. Those steps have covered most of the basic troubleshooting I could offer. I would suggest reaching out to our support team to deep dive into this concern for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.