Ring doorbell

I want to activate my plan?

I got my Ring doorbel but I did not activate my video/ connet with my phone to talk to whoever comes to my door How do I do that? And how much will this service cost me?

Maria Tapia. 806-3681730

Hey @ElaineKearney! You are able to activate your plan by logging in at Ring.com and selecting “My Plans” from the menu in the top right hand corner of the website. Here is our help center article on how to subscribe, for more information.

@blackwidow2005, our Protect Plans are for storing your recorded videos to play back at a later date, which is different from live viewing and toggling your two way audio. If you are unable to perform a live view, please visit your Doorbell in the Ring app > select Device Settings > Select Video Settings > and make sure Live View is enabled.

When connected to a live video in the app, tap the green button to initiate two way audio, and the red button to end the video and audio stream. Feel free to reach out to our support team, with any questions or for assistance with subscribing, at 800-656-1918. Thank you :slight_smile: