Ring Doorbell Wired blue light keeps spinning for 1 minute after being pressed

Ring Doorbell Wired blue light keeps spinning for 1 minute after being pressed, stopping the caller pressing it aagin and who wants to wait at a door for a full minute until you can press it again? Ring have replied to my question asking if it can be changed.
I want the outside tone to be muted too.

Hey…mine does the same.
As far as muting the outside tone, I worked out how to fix that in the app.
Devices > Your Video Doorbell > Device Settings > General Settings > Ringer volume slider

@Unimpressed I have the same problem with not being able to press the door bell for a second time without a long delay, did you get a fix from Ring and if so would you mind posting what it was?

The same for me and it is very annoying!

Any update on this?

Hi neighbors. This is the intended behavior of your Doorbell. When someone rings your Doorbell and you see the light spinning blue, this indicates that your Doorbell is recording. Another event cannot be triggered at the same time that the Doorbell is already recording an event. Once the video is done recording, it will take a brief moment to process and then be available to view in the Event History, as long as you have an active Ring Protect plan.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.