Ring doorbell turns on projector

Since getting eero mesh wifi and losing the ability to select 2.4GHz or 5GHz, everytime my ring doorbell is rung it turns on my xgimi
Mojo projector. We also have an old airport time capsule modem which can act as a modem and I’ve tried connecting the doorbell to that but the same issue arises. I’ve also created a guest network and had the ring doorbell connected to that but is unfortunate hasn’t made any difference. Does anyone know of any solutions? Thanks

Hi there, @sroberts88! This is certainly odd to hear of. Great call on altering the method of connection for the Ring device, as this can rule out many factors. Do you have the Eero or the Eero Pro model?

The best next step will be to check if you have any smart home hubs connected to your network, to see if this may be triggering the integration. I recommend also disconnecting the airport extreme from the network completely, if possible, and if in use.

In addition to network settings, it may be worth checking your mobile device for any apps or automation preferences you might have enabled, for instance testing to see if there is a xgimi projector app on your phone that might be causing this. Please also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: