Ring doorbell stored videos not accessible! Is 5.43.0 to blame?

I have the 3 ring products. Two of them work perfectly, but as of the last three weeks, the doorbell, specifically the stored videos and live view, are no longer working. Events are being recorded, I can see a list of the events, but the recordings can NOT be accessed. If I go back 3 weeks, every video I click on generates a video not available, “ring plan or trial is not active” - which is not true. Later videos can’t be viewed and I get a message stating “there was an error creating this video”. The battery is at 100% and the Wi-Fi signal is strong. Live video also no longer works, although I can see live video in the dashboard (iOS app). Suggestions?
This also all started happening after the 5.43.0 update on August 24th.

I have the same problem.

Sorry to hear about this neighbors! As long as your Protect Plan subscription is active and has not recently lapsed or changed, your videos should certainly be accessible to you. I recommend logging in at Ring.com via web browser to see if your videos are showing and will playback from there. This can rule out many mobile device and app variables.

If this concern persists despite checking the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.