Ring doorbell & stickup cam setup failure

Ring doorbell & stickup cam setup failure

1 Like

Hi, I am using some ring devices since 4 years and decided to add some old products (never used before, in box) but unfortunately I cannot any devices.

Hi @Bozayu12. Even if the devices you are setting up have been in the box for a long time, you should be able to set them up in the Ring app. All of the devices do a short update before they are ready to use. If you could share what specifically is going wrong in your setup, Iā€™m sure the Community can chime in and help!

I am trying to setup my stick up cam, after connecting to cam the option goes to finding nearby WiFi networks and again starts from beginning and sometimes it just keep connected to ring WiFi and shows no internet option.
Tried multiple time, but no use

Hi @user312, happy to chime in here. Do you see wifi networks other than your own listed during the setup process, or do none show up at all? If you have a different smartphone or tablet with the Ring App installed, try signing into your Ring account and attempting the setup process on there as sometimes using a different device can help the setup process be completed.