ring doorBell pro

we recently installed the doorbell pro, its been working fine for a couple of days but today it disconnected from the WiFi, so we done a rest of the device now we can’t get it to reconnect to WiFi or app.

Has anyone got any solutions

I am having the same problem. I installed the doorbell pro and it worked for 30 minutes before it lost wifi connection. Now even the factory reset is failing.

Hey neighbors! If your Doorbell Pro has dropped the wifi connection and you’re encountering difficulty in reconnecting it, I’d recommend performing a reset and a new setup. To reset the Doorbell, hold down the setup button on the side for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll want to walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If this concern persists and you’re still not able to get the Doorbell reconnected to your wifi network, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. A member of our support team will be able to take a closer look at your device and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what support suggests, as it can help others with a similar concern! :slight_smile: