Ring doorbell pro replacement error message

Hi
I’ve had a ring doorbell pro for just under 12 months - bought an alarm system (just) and the doorbell stopped working and the error message (see attached photo ) appeared. Helpful people at ring coroner Archie checked my system and sent me a new one. I’ve just fitted it and the same error message has appeared ! I’ve done all the resets turned router & WiFi etc off and reset - help !

Hi @DaveyMc. Thank you for sharing a screenshot of the error message you’re seeing. Try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App before attempting the setup process again. Make sure to disable any VPNs and if you have a different phone or tablet, attempt the setup process on there as well. Should you continue to receive this error message, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can follow up with you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: