Ring Doorbell Pro offline and won’t connect again

My Ring doorbell randomly went offline a little more than a day ago and I haven’t been able to get it back online. I’ve taken off the faceplate and clicked the side button to get it back in setup mode; sometimes the light will spin, sometimes it won’t do anything at all. When it does spin, it does so very slowly, almost like it’s having trouble buffering. Most of the time, it just stays a solid white light/circle. I’ve reset the router many times. I’ve turned the breaker off to the Ring and turned it back on. I’m checked the wiring and it’s all strong and intact. I’ve checked the device health and there’s plenty of power and the Wifi connection is fine. I can’t even attempt a new setup because a Ring-specific network doesn’t even pop-up for it to connect to. I’m getting increasingly frustrated. I feel like a product like this shouldn’t break down randomly after only 1.5 years.

Hi @ABX. Thanks for listing out what troubleshooting steps you’ve tried so far as you’ve done several steps I would have recommended. Since those steps didn’t work, one more thing you can try is a full reset on the Doorbell. To reset it, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds straight. After the reset is done, you’ll want to try setting the Doorbell back up in the Ring App. If this setup doesn’t work or you run into the same concern of the network not showing up, then I’d recommend contacting our support team so they can further assist. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: