Ring Doorbell Pro - After 1.5 years no longer connects to wifi

I’ve had my doorbell for 1.5 years. Nothing has changed, it just suddenly stopped working. I haven’t changed where the router is. I haven’t changed anything, but for over a week now, 9 days to be specific, I can not get my doorbell to re-connect to the wifi. I’ve reset the router and cable modem multiple times. It’s not too far away, like I said it worked for 1.5 years before this. It just all the sudden won’t re-connect. I’ve tried to re-set it up, pressing the button on the side, going through all the set up to connect, and it will not connect. All other wifi devices in the house work fine. What’s going on with the doorbell all the sudden? The power seems fine, the light spins like it’s getting enough during set up. It’s just suddenly unable to connect. Did something inside break?

Hey @Fay! It sounds like you’ve covered all the basic troubleshooting steps. I recommend reaching out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: